Level: 100
Main Spec: Guardian
Off Spec: Resto
Trade skills: Enchanting / JC

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes all 3
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... l/advanced

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
Raiding History:
Truth be told all the achieves I have now are from me going back into the content as a level 100 and doing the fights. I really wasn’t into raiding in earlier content, was in the military and didn’t have the time to dedicate to raiding. I was constantly traveling and deploying for work, so I played the game to quest and such not to raid content.
However I do have:
- AoTC: Lei Shen: 6/17/13
- Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25 Player): 9/09/14
- AoTC: Garrosh Hellscream (10 player): 12/30/13
- AoTC: Imperator’ Fall: 1/23/15
- AoTC: Blackhand’s Crucible: 4/26/15
- Time is a Flat Circle: 8/04/15
- AoTC: The Black Gate: 8/4/15

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Joined <Crusade> in 2013, been only part of that guild, I’m in the process of stepping down as both GM / RL for my real life is getting busy and our raid team just imploded

How did you find out about our guild?
Was seeking guilds via wow progression that were seeking a Guardian Druid for their raid team.

Does anyone in our guild know you?
Nope I don't know anybody in your guild.

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
This is my main
I have semperheal - Disc Priest
I have willferrâll-Arthas - Guardian druid horde (710 ilvl)

What are your play times?
I am all over the place on when I play

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
Tuesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11ish pm pacific (10pm - 1am server)
* what does 11ish mean? Does that mean if you are at 1% you will try again, or its hit / miss on ending on time?

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Progression > Individual needs

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
warcraft logs to see who is same ilvl as me and who is parsing higher than me and the reverse engineer that and figure out why.

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Define sufficient amount of gold? I have top chants / gems and all is 2/2 upgraded plus i have another 3000 valor to use

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Tank - Greater Agi Flask; Heals - Greater Int Flask
- Well Fed: Sleeper sushi for both
- Potion: Tank - Agi Potion; Heals - Int potion (I always pre-pot)

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Mastery (45% ish) > Haste (ideally like to be 22%) > Multi to 25% > Versatility

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Mythic Gorefiend - can't wait so many mechanics that it makes it look fun
Heroic - Archimonde - Fight is fun and it can cause so many people grief

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
Fatboss youtube videos, method, etc

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I run PTR when it comes live, I have a raid team that I raid w/ on PTR when new encounters come out

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Not at all.

draven

Re: 729 Guardian / 728 Resto seeking home

Post by draven » December 16th, 2015, 10:57 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! i will preface this by mentioning that we are on a low population server that likely has a very different atmosphere than kt. we have struggled to consistently raid mythic, have had 20 guild people in a raid only once, and have relied on pugs for all but our first assault kill. i also do not expect to be able to run mythic again until after new year's since most people are busy with holiday stuff.

we are set pretty well for tanks at the moment, but if you've any interest in resto or boomkin that would work. we can also see if either of the current tanks have any interest in playing something else. otherwise everything looks great to me.
willy wrote: Age:
i'm going to guess 27?
willy wrote: Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
Tuesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11ish pm pacific (10pm - 1am server)
* what does 11ish mean? Does that mean if you are at 1% you will try again, or its hit / miss on ending on time?
as a general rule raids end somewhere between 10:55 and 11:05 pacific. on rare occasion we will go a bit later if we're close to getting a progression boss down, and at those times votes are taken to see if people are interested in and able to raid later.
willy wrote: Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Define sufficient amount of gold? I have top chants / gems and all is 2/2 upgraded plus i have another 3000 valor to use
it means making sure your gear is in order and you meet the raider rank requirements. it does not mean buying every available upgrade off of the auction house. you are definitely ok here.
willy wrote: What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Mythic Gorefiend - can't wait so many mechanics that it makes it look fun
i think i've seen mythic gorefiend referred to as being a guild killer much more frequently than being fun. at the moment i'm guessing this boss will be a wall for us, assuming we get that far.
willy wrote: Heroic - Archimonde - Fight is fun and it can cause so many people grief
the fight is less fun when we are the people it is causing grief ;)

anywho, i don't know if you intended to transfer or what your plan is, but if you have any other questions please let us know.