Name (first name only): Jason
Character Name: Lliane
Realm: Destromath
Class: Warrior
Level: 100
Main Spec: Arms
Off Spec: Fury
Trade skills: None atm, working on alchemy/herb

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient - Third Highest
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic - Highest Goal
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of -Second Highest
4. Hardcore mythic progression -Unable to do
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/D ... e/advanced

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
Raided Highmaul, 6/7 Heroic, 7/7 normal. Other than a little Blackrock 3/10 heroic, then I took a break

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
I left because it was a very dramatic over little things.
How did you find out about our guild?
Tradechat

Does anyone in our guild know you?
Probably not

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
This is my main, I have 8 alts at level cap

What are your play times?
Generally Past 5 in the afternoon, past 6 on Wednesdays. Sometimes has to change based on school.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
I would be able to make, in theory all raid times. However, there are circumstances (Homework, mainly) that might completely stop or hinder me attending

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Yep

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
I do not spend too much to research my characters. Generally a rotation on Icy Veins if I have no idea how to play them. Also Preach Gaming on Youtube. For anything else, I generally ask a friend or just google it

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
I've spent some time on my gear. I currently have no gem slots and enchants I am working on- by tuesday I'll have them all, but the cheaper variety

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Greater Strength Flask- More strength, more dps
- Well Fed: Sleeper Surprise- A little cheaper than Sleeper Sushi, and still gives nice mastery
- Potion: Strength Potion. What else would a DPS warrior use?

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Depends on the character. If it's a stat that has a cap, then to the cap with enchants, then secondary stats. For the arms warrior, generally mastery, but crit isn't horrible either

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Imperator for sure- I loved the idea of the long boss fight with a decent amount of cleave to it

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM, and TMW

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
Generally go to Fatboss guides on the Youtubes.

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
Obviously I'm still in high school, so there are times when I just can't make it to a raid.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?

draven

Re: Lliance Guild Application

Post by draven » November 29th, 2015, 8:40 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! my standard disclaimer to youngins these days (or anyone for that matter) is that we expect our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner, but as long as you are capable of doing so it shouldn't be an issue.
Lliane wrote: Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us
yes?
Lliane wrote: Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
I would be able to make, in theory all raid times. However, there are circumstances (Homework, mainly) that might completely stop or hinder me attending

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
Obviously I'm still in high school, so there are times when I just can't make it to a raid.
no worries, school > wow.

your gear is not sufficient for mythic at the moment, but you should be close enough for heroic farm stuff so we can invite you as a casual raider for now and you can request a promotion when you are ready.