Level: 100
Main Spec: Destro
Off Spec: demo
Trade skills: JC and Tailoring

Have you read and understand the following posts? maybe
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

2 & 3 I just want to kill some bad guys with the cool kids. Plus, I love me some Shaklin!

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... cks/simple

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. Pretty much raided consistently since WotLK. Cata sucked big time so I didn't do too much with that one.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? It wasn't fun anymore.

How did you find out about our guild? You guys helped our guild for MoP raids.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Maybe :)

How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main. I don't have any other alts that are 100

What are your play times? Raid times

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? All of them

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? of course

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)? Icy-veins and Gomerpile

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? Again, I have Gomerpile.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Greater Draenic Int Pot because Int over everything
- Well Fed: Savage Feast.....
- Potion: Draenic Int pot

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? :shock:

What boss mod(s) do you use? DBM

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters? Gomerpile

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I like to bake cookies.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? This is a trick question, yes?

draven

Re: Vicks

Post by draven » March 8th, 2015, 8:42 pm

greetings, thanks for sort of filling out the app!
Vicks wrote: Have you read and understand the following posts? maybe
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us
as with pile, i'll let this slide, as long as you are aware that you are bound to whatever i feel like putting in the above listed posts :)
Vicks wrote: Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? Again, I have Gomerpile.
then please tell pile to send you a cloak enchant and gem for your bracers, and a better neck enchant if he really cares.
Vicks wrote: What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
i believe the correct answer for this is ask ask mr. robot, which claims mastery > crit > haste, but i don't know how accurate that is.
Vicks wrote: Is there anything else you want to tell us? I like to bake cookies.
mmm... cookies
Vicks wrote: Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? This is a trick question, yes?
nope, we've actually gotten some good suggestions

anywho, thank you for sort of filling out the app, and welcome :)