Level: 100
Main Spec: Unholy
Off Spec: Frost
Trade skills: Inscription and Herbalism

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic: I would like to raid consistently
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... tem/simple

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. i have full cleared Highmaul and both normal and heroic, and i have killed 5/10

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? My current Guild Master has alienated half of our core raiders, myself included and it is no longer a friendly environment

How did you find out about our guild? We have raided together

Does anyone in our guild know you? Yes i am acquainted with Crusher, Inori, Shaklin, Draven, And many more within the guild

How many alts do you have and is this your main? This would be my main, I have Six alts

What are your play times? I play 5pm-10pm monday through thursday, on weekends i am available whenever

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? All of them

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes i would

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)? Ask Mr. Robot and icy-veins

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? I have spent extensive time and resources to become the beast i can be

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Greater Draconic Strength Flasks so i can be the beast i can be
- Well Fed: i would use savage feasts, because they are quite enjoyable and happen to provide a fantastic buff
- Potion: Draconic Strength Potions for that little extra dps

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Currently I Gem and enchant Multistrike which is said to be slightly better than mastery for unholy.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Currently my favorite fight is Han'sgar and Franzok. They create a challenge i haven't encountered before in my years of WoW. I'm looking forward to downing Blackhand, from all the videos I have seen related to the fight it seems like it will be an amazing experience

What boss mod(s) do you use? i use Deadly boss mods

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters? I use Icy veins, Wowhead, Mmo Champ and Youtube

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I've raided with you before on various occasions and from those experiences I can tell your guild is full of wonderful people who create a fun but serious raiding environment.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? No i think this is a fantastic application

draven

Re: Guild Application

Post by draven » March 8th, 2015, 8:19 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! my standard disclaimer to youngins these days (or anyone for that matter, even if i've raided with them for years?!?) is that we expect our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner, but as long as you are capable of doing so it shouldn't be an issue. otherwise everything looks good to me, thank you for filling out the app, and welcome :)