Name (first name only): Jake
Character Name: Ereii
Realm: Destromath
Class:Hunter
Level:100
Main Spec: MM
Off Spec: Surv
Trade skills: Skining/LW

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us
Yup!

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic
3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

2. I'm looking for a fun raiding environment through normal/heroic content. Not all to interested in hardcore mythic raiding

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eii/simple (Archmage ring doesn't show enchant for some reason)

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
Been playing this toon since vanilla. Raided all the way through TBC/WotLK. Didn't play through Cata and just casually played through Mists.
As far as WoD goes, I'm 7/7 Normal and 1/7 heroic experience.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
At the moment I'm in Queen Anne's Revenge, but I'm not too into raiding hardcore mythic, and they don't meet my schedule well, unlike this guild.

How did you find out about our guild?
The server forums

Does anyone in our guild know you?
Not that I know of

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
I have a 92 NE Rogue and a 92 BE Pally

What are your play times?
Night generally

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
All of them

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Yeah if I was a hindrance to the group I'd step up and sit out for progression's sake

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
Icy-Veins generally

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Yup

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Greater Draenic Agi Flask. Agi is my main stat
- Well Fed: Multistrike Food(Calamari Crepes) I'm at the soft cap for Crit strike atm so Multistrike is more useful as a food buff for me
- Potion: Draenic Agility potion. Same as flask.

What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character? Multistrike, for the same reason as stated above for food as well as the fact that if I need to switch to survival for a certain fight, multistrike becomes my highest stat priority.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Kael'Thas in The Eye. KT was the first end boss I downed with a guild of my own, everything up until then was a PuG so I have super fond memories of the teamwork and feeling of downing him finally

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
Icy-Veins and youtube to watch videos of the fights

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I think I'd be a really helpful and proactive member of the guild. And I'd love to be raiding with you guys soon

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Not that I see

draven

Re: Guild App - Ereii, MM Hunter

Post by draven » January 28th, 2015, 12:55 am

greetings, thanks for the app! my standard disclaimer to youngins these days (or anyone for that matter) is that we expect our members to behave in a mature and respectful manner, but as long as you are capable of doing so it shouldn't be an issue. otherwise everything looks pretty good to me.
Ereii wrote: 2. I'm looking for a fun raiding environment through normal/heroic content. Not all to interested in hardcore mythic raiding
you should be aware that the eventual goal for our tuesday / thursday group is mythic mode, we're just not quite there yet, and our friday / monday group has been consistently short but we hope to get it going eventually.

anywho, track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)