Name (first name only): Jenni
Character Name: Gwendoline
Realm: Destromath
Class: Warrior
Level: 100
Main Spec: Prot Tank
Off Spec: PVP Fury
Trade skills: Inscription/Herbalism

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying: yes
- Ranks: yes
- About Us: yes

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
I'm ready to raid whenever and as much as possible. If I could raid everyday, I would.
Mythic progression is my main goal, but at ilvl643, I believe I am only geared enough for Heroic at the moment.

Please link your armory profile: Note - I may be in PVP gear due to my current guild not doing any raid progression. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ine/simple

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I started raiding during Burning Crusade with my gnome rogue. I have raided during every expansion except MoP.
I currently raid with my warrior and I did 4/7 normal highmaul with my previous guild, Ruckus.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I have done absolutely nothing RuffWalkers. They invited me and promised me progression that has not happened yet. My guild before them was Ruckus, which after 2 weeks of being in..I was promoted to officer because the GM couldn't handle the responsibility of running and setting up raid groups. After a serious lack of guild participation for 2 weeks (over 700 people not signing up for the raids I put together) I left the guild. It was just way too casual and the GM is mainly into PVP. Before that, I was in Vanguard but left because the Officers were extremely immature.

How did you find out about our guild?
I have known of Forged Alliance since BC. On my rogue, I use to be a PUG in a few of FA's raids when I was in In Omni Paratus before I joining Sanctuary.

Does anyone in our guild know you?
I know a lot of people know of me, but do not know me personally.

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
I have a few alts that are not lvl 100 and this is my main.

What are your play times? If anything, I play too much WoW.
I work from home and set my own schedule so I am available for anything on most days at any hour.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
Both days work well for me.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
As long as it wasn't always happening, yes.

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
elitishjerks, Icy Veins, and MMO Champion

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
As much as I have been able to. I realize my cloak does not have an enchant.
I am hoping to replace it soon so I felt it would be a waste of gold to get the enchant for it.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Draenic Stamina Flask/Greater Draenic Stamina Flask
- Well Fed: Hearty Elekk Steak/Steamed Scorpion
- Potion: Draenic Armor Potion.

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character?
Mastery in all sockets

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Opera Event in Kara. I'm a sucker for theater so I really was excited every time I got to do this fight.
There are bosses from MoP that I would enjoy seeing and killing, but other than that, I would like to Tectus in HM on Heroic.

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM, Recount, and Omen

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
FatbossTV on youtube and WoWhead

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
Should I be accepted into Forged Alliance, I will show up when I am need and be on time to raids.
As long as progression is happening, I want to be part of it.
I'm a quick learner and I rarely die due to simple game mechanics during boss encounters.
I am willing to lead raids and I know all the fights well enough to direct other people through them.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Everything seems good to me.

draven

Re: Guild Application - Gwendoline:Destromath

Post by draven » January 9th, 2015, 11:35 am

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good to me. we are kind of set on tanks in our main group at the moment, but we're trying to start up a second group friday / monday if that would work for you. or if you aren't opposed to dps, that would be ideal, but there are also encounters where having a third tank is helpful so we can probably figure something out. anywho, track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)