Level: 90
Main Spec: Restoration
Off Spec: Elemental
Trade skills: Alchemy and Enchanting

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal mode group and maybe some heroics
3. Dedicated to progressing through heroics at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore heroic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:
3. mainly, but a little bit different. I want to push progression through WoW encounters into heroics (Mythic) at the raids capability. Have limited time to play.

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla. Raiding through Vanilla, BC, WotlK, Cata, and most of MoP. I’ve killed pretty much all bosses during their tier, besides a hand full Vanilla KT, Sunwell’s Erdar Twins, M’uru, and Kil’jaeden, ToT and SoO Heroics. I’ve raided as a Resto Shaman, Warrior Prot, DK Tank and DPS.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
I’ve been part of my current guild, Nerfed-Malygos, since End of WotLK and Through Cata. I had to take a leave of absent just after the release of Terrace of Endless Spring, but did kill Sha of Fear before the leave of absent. I’ve usually been in a Top US 200 to 500 guild. The leave of absent was due to personal life. I had to stop about two years ago because I got married, moved, bought a house, had a lot of updates to the house, then I had 7 weddings this year, two of which were siblings. So I waited until things settled down. I don’t have time for 3 Raid Nights a week, but two. That’s why I am looking for another guild, which fits my schedule for raiding.

How did you find out about our guild?
Wowprogress

Does anyone in our guild know you?
No.

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
1 main alt (Frost/Blood DK), and 3 at 85 (Priest/Warlock/MonK).

What are your play times?
Usually 9 pm – 1 am (EST) 3 times a week Usually play during the weekdays.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
Yes, I only play during the week. Late at night. I’m in EST timezone.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Yes, without a fuss.

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
Elitist Jerks, Icy viens, MMO Champion, MAXDPS.com. Noxxic.

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? Gems and Enchants yes. I’ve been trying to get better gear pugging flexes and Normals, but not making out to well.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Either Flasks of Falling Leaves or Warm Sun depending on Fights.
- Well Fed: I either get Spirit food or intellect again dependent on fight.
- Potion: Potion of Focus or Mana Potion

If you are DPS, what are the hit / expertise caps your character needs to be viable in a raid? 4760 Rating to obtain 15% Hit. I have Heroic Presense.

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character?
Now with 5.4.8. Minimize your spirit just enough for the fight, then haste and intellect as appropriate. Right now I’m at 8882 haste cap, need better gear to hit next cap.

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character?
Same as above.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Favorite Boss: Instructor Razuvious in Military wing of Naxx. This is in Vanilla. The fight dynamics where cool. Or Four Horseman.  The whole Military wing was nice.

I’m looking forward to the new WOD raids and 5 man Dungeons. 

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM, GTFO, Recount, Voice Encounter, Kibs Item Level, Adapt, Reforgelite, and a handful of others.

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
Fatboss on youtube, and youtube itself.

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... szy/simple

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
A little bit about myself, I enjoy playing WoW for the raid encounters and fulfillment of killing bosses with 9-24 other people after hours of wiping if not days. I am a laid back person, easy going, respect others as how I want to be treated. I am a mature and fun person, and am willing to help others. I am not looking a guild to carry me through SoO normal or Heroic just to get gear. I love defeating the encounters and gear is a bonus affect, but I am looking for a WoD guild to fit my schedule. I would rather look now to grow into the guild before WoD instead of after. I understand my gear ilvl is not up-to-par with your current raiding, but all’s I ask is to give me a chance.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Maybe if it was part of the forum instead of a copy of paste then fill in.

draven

Re: Pierwszy - Resto Shaman

Post by draven » October 11th, 2014, 5:09 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me, although gear of course isn't particularly relevant as of next week.
Pierwszy wrote: 3. mainly, but a little bit different. I want to push progression through WoW encounters into heroics (Mythic) at the raids capability. Have limited time to play.

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
A little bit about myself, I enjoy playing WoW for the raid encounters and fulfillment of killing bosses with 9-24 other people after hours of wiping if not days. I am a laid back person, easy going, respect others as how I want to be treated. I am a mature and fun person, and am willing to help others. I am not looking a guild to carry me through SoO normal or Heroic just to get gear. I love defeating the encounters and gear is a bonus affect, but I am looking for a WoD guild to fit my schedule. I would rather look now to grow into the guild before WoD instead of after. I understand my gear ilvl is not up-to-par with your current raiding, but all’s I ask is to give me a chance.
i guess we need to update the app for the mythic vs. heroic changes. this is pretty much exactly how we operate. i don't know what the raid schedule will be like for wod yet, but we've been running tuesday / thursday since the beginning of cata and that will likely continue to be the case. we'll occasionally raid more, like random monday's when we're working on something, or as much as possible like now since we're trying to get heroic garrosh down before the patch, but as a general rule most people have work, school, family, kids, life, and whatever else going on so our raid schedule is relatively light compared to some guilds, but we still try to complete the content.

Pierwszy wrote: What are your play times?
Usually 9 pm – 1 am (EST) 3 times a week Usually play during the weekdays.
in case it matters, our raids usually run from 11pm to 2am eastern. destromath was originally a pacific server before we were merged, so most of us are west coast peoples.

Pierwszy wrote: Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
Maybe if it was part of the forum instead of a copy of paste then fill in.
thanks for the suggestion. maybe someday, but since this isn't one of the spiffy packaged guild sites that come with such things by default, we have to make due with the old fashioned way for now ;)

anywho, i'm guessing you're looking at several guilds before you transfer, if you have any other questions feel free to ask. otherwise if you decide to join us and transfer, track someone down online when that is complete and we can get you an invite :)