Post by Tyreth » July 4th, 2014, 12:28 am

Name (first name only): Drew
Character Name: Tyreth
Class: Hunter
Level: 90
Main Spec: Beast Mastery
Off Spec: Marksmanship
Trade skills: Engineering, Leather working

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying -Yes
- Ranks - Yes
- About Us -Yes

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal mode group and maybe some heroics
3. Dedicated to progressing through heroics at whatever rate the group is capable of <-----------------------------
4. Hardcore heroic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I originally started playing alliance on Destromath and my first guild was Masquers with whom I raided Molten Core, BWL, and Onyxia. I have experienced raid content on various guilds and servers in pretty much all content from Classic through WOTLK, but exact names of guilds I cannot remember. During cataclysm I raided with Momentum progressing through BWD and BoT. I ended up taking a break after BoT and did not return to wow until the end of the expansion so I only had experience on LFR in Dragon Soul. My MoP raiding has been primarily LFR and flex and most recently Normals on friday/Monday with your alt group. I have not been part of progressive raiding since Momentum in Cata. But I learn quickly and am quick to pickup new content and strategies.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Since I consider Momentum to be my last serious raiding guild, in truth I left because I was tired of being single. Now I'm married with a Kid and rarely get out of the house. Now I'm ready to kill shit.

How did you find out about our guild?
Velis

Does anyone in our guild know you?
Velis and anyone who may have known me from Momentum

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
This is my main.
I have 5 other level 90s that I primarily use for trade skills
All of my characters are currently on Korgath, If accepted by your guild, I will start by moving my hunter, and gradually my alts.

What are your play times?
Server time: 9pm-1am

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
All of them.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Of course.

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
Elitest Jerks, Noxxic, Icy Veins, World of Logs, wow armorying top ranked hunters, Mr.Robot. I try to look at multiple sources then test builds on my own to identify the best options.

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Yes, I'm fully enchanted and gem'd.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Entire raid and even for trash, the faster trash dies the faster we get to bosses.
- Well Fed: Same as above.
- Potion: I use 1 potion right before boss pull and another during lust (only outside of lust if circumstances arise where extra dps is crucial to killing boss/avoiding wipe). This way you get the benefits of a potion twice during a single encounter.

If you are DPS, what are the hit / expertise caps your character needs to be viable in a raid?
7.5% for both

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character?
Always delicate (160 agi), unless socket bonus is 60 agility, then appropriate agility/secondary stat of necessary color.

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character?
as Beast Mastery, I have found hit/exp cap > Haste > Mastery > Crit

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
C'thun from Classic AQ. I like dynamic fights that have a lot going on. I've only ever faced Garrosh on LFR, I look forward to sinking my teeth into him.

What boss mod(s) do you use?
DBM

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
Tankspot and MMO champion

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... eth/simple

Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I have enjoyed raiding with your guild these last 2 weeks and hope to be able to earn a more permanent role in your guild.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
No complaints so far.

Velis

Re: Tyreth Hunter 559 ilvl Raider App

Post by Velis » July 4th, 2014, 1:17 am

I can vouch for Tyreth, he is a good player and I feel he would be a good fit in our guild. He has been top or near the top of the meters in the group 3 runs for the last two weeks.

draven

Post by draven » July 4th, 2014, 9:59 am

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks good to me, once you've transferred track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)

Tyreth

Post by Tyreth » July 4th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Great, I will be transferring this weekend.