Post by Kurt87 » May 2nd, 2014, 10:45 pm

Name (first name only): Curtis
Character Name: Péstíléncé
Class: DeathKnight
Level: 90
Main Spec: DW/frost
Off Spec: Blood/Tank
Trade skills: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting

Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal mode group and maybe some heroics
[3.] Dedicated to progressing through heroics at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore heroic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. Only raided some flex and a couple boss on Normal in SoO

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? didn't have a raid spot available

How did you find out about our guild? Trade Chat

Does anyone in our guild know you? Nope

How many alts do you have and is this your main? I have 3 other 90 one Warlock, Hunter, and Monk are Horde on Stormrever and yes my DK is my Alt

What are your play times? I am mostly on from noon to midnight

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? 7.30pm till quitting sounds good to me

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Yes

What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)? Ask Mr.Robot

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? yes

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Winter's bite
- Well Fed: 300 Str
- Potion: Mogu power

If you are DPS, what is the (spell) hit your character needs to be viable in a raid? 7.5 melee hit, 15% spell hit, 7.5 Expertise

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character? Mastery

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character? hit, expertise, mastery, crit, haste

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Don't really have a favorite yet haven't Experienced them all yet but I think Garrosh would be the one I would most look forward too. I have killed Galakras up to Paragons.

What boss mod(s) do you use? DBM, and GTFO

What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters? YouTube :P

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... 9/advanced

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I know I Still have PvP gear on and I'm trying to replace asap and im working on the legendary cloak

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? Nope the App was pretty easy

draven

Re: apply to guild for raid spot

Post by draven » May 3rd, 2014, 3:22 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, i just have a couple comments:
Kurt87 wrote: Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us
yes / no / maybe so?
Kurt87 wrote: Is there anything else you want to tell us? I know I Still have PvP gear on and I'm trying to replace asap and im working on the legendary cloak
the 550 pvp gear is actually competitive with flex gear and is probably among the best you can do outside of normal mode, the trinket less so but even that doesn't appear to be terrible.

Kurt87

Post by Kurt87 » May 3rd, 2014, 5:09 pm

yes

draven

Post by draven » May 3rd, 2014, 5:21 pm

thanks, track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)