Level: 90
Main Spec: Survival
Off Spec: Beast Master
Trade skills: Herbalism, Skinning

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yep
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal mode group and maybe some heroics
3. Dedicated to progressing through heroics at whatever rate the group is capable of <--------This One
4. Hardcore heroic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant. Well, I began back in Vanilla days. I really only did MC, BWL, and Ony. Some of AQ, but I actually became more of a PvPer back then. I played for awhile in BC then quit. Came back for WotLK and I did all the raids up to defeating LK on heroic 10 man. I stopped playing again and came back near the end of Cata. I played some of that, but mostly on raid finder. Then leveled to 90 when MoP came out. Then went away again and now I am back and doing raid finder again. Want to get more serious again though.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild? I haven't. Still in Soldiers of Light. However, it is dead. It is a miracle to see another member online. However, it was once a great guild and when occasionally another member does show up it is nice to speak to them. However, a return to glory days appears unlikely. So I am looking for a new home.

Does anyone in our guild know you? Nope.

How did you find out about our guild? Saw your post on the Thunderlord forums. Welcome to the neighborhood BTW.

How many alts do you have and is this your main? This is my main. I have 7 alts. None are max level. Closest is lvl 85 Prot Paly. He hasn't seen the light of day since WotLK. Been playing a low level Prot paly for the hell of it again a little bit. Horde side. Never been Horde so figured....what the hell. Plus, paly cows.....hilarious.

What are your play times? Whenever I can. But your PST raid time work great for me. I work til 9 EST and your raids start at 10 EST. Sweet.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make? All of them!

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss? Absolutely not. I would complain and whine the entire time. No, I have no problem with that. :lol:

Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants? That I can. Yes. Like I said I have been doing the raid finder thing. So am I as geared as I would like? No. But I am doing all that is within my power at the moment.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Spring Blossoms. AGI for the win.
- Well Fed: Working on better food. ATM, I can make the carrots for 250 agi.
- Potion: Virmeens. For the AGI.

If you are DPS, what is the (spell) hit your character needs to be viable in a raid? 7.5

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character? Overall, more AGI. However, if I need more hit or exp then I will go for that. Need 7.5 for both.

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character? Make sure Hit and Exp are 7.5. If so get more Crit. Then Haste. Then Mastery.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most? Of all time? Its probably nostalgia. But I do fondly recall those Ony kills back in the day. Looking forward to any new content with more challenge really.

What boss mod(s) do you use? Deadly Boss Mods.

What website(s) do you use to read up on encounters proactively? icy veins. You tube videos. Prolly better sites that I am currently unaware of.

Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ken/simple

Is there anything else you want to tell us? I know at the moment I am perhaps not as geared as you would like. However, I am a team player and easy to get along with. I will do the best to my ability to be a great raid member and guild mate. Hopefully, I can join your team and start contributing soon.

Are there any ways that we can improve the application process? Seems like you covered the bases.

Inori

Re: Application: Ryzuken 90 Hunter

Post by Inori » February 18th, 2014, 11:29 pm

Hmm, Thunderlord doesn't show up in the armory, but Destromath does. I guess they're the ones holding up the merge, lololol!

-HP

draven

Re: Application: Ryzuken 90 Hunter

Post by draven » February 21st, 2014, 2:53 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, although your gear isn't quite where it needs to be for heroics. the merge has been pushed back to march 6th, so we'll see where you're at then. in any case, track someone down after the merge and we can get you an invite :)
Inori wrote:Hmm, Thunderlord doesn't show up in the armory, but Destromath does. I guess they're the ones holding up the merge, lololol!
a lot of the armory was down then :p