Level: 90
Main Spec: Disc
Off Spec: Shadow
Trade skills: Enchanting, Mining

Have you read and understand the following posts? Yes
- Read This Before Applying
- Ranks
- About Us

Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal mode group and maybe some heroics
3. Dedicated to progressing through heroics at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore heroic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:

A mixture of 2 and 3 because I haven't been able to do ToT 10m yet but would really like to and if able to do it on heroic mode that would be great.

What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
I used to raid in Burning Cursade. I didn't play Wrath due to the military, but started playing again in Cata and was attending the raids with Endeavor. During MoP Endeavor did a server transfer and I did not go with them. I have been doing cross realm MSV, HoF, and ToES but am looking for an actual raiding guild.

Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
Currently I am in my own guild I made for extra bank space. My previous guild did a server transfer.

Does anyone in our guild know you?
I don't believe anyone does.

How did you find out about our guild?
I was actually looking to see how many people were on destro and noticed your guild was in ToT and was really excited because I am hoping maybe I can get into a guild that raids.

How many alts do you have and is this your main?
On this server I have a total of 4 90s, I have a Mage, Priest, Rogue, and Hunter. I do consider my priest my main since it is the most geared and I know how to play it better than my alts.

What are your play times?
I am free at any time this summer. In the fall I will be attending school again and am not sure of my class schedule just yet. During school weekends are best for me unless I only have classes 3 days a week.

Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
Any times would be okay with me as long as it does not conflict with school. Right now I am not taking any summer classes. I will be going back to school in the fall.

Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
Yes, I would be glad to sit out if it helps the raid.

Have you spent proper time and money into your gear / enchants / gems?
Currently I need to redo my gems and believe need a buckle. I do my own enchants. I have been told to use askmrrobot for helping with enchants gems and reforging. I don't have any trouble with gold.

Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: I use Flask of Falling Leaves during raids to help me with mana. However if I noticed that I do not have trouble with mana with the group I am with or the boss fight I will use Flask of Warm Sun
- Well Fed: I like to increase Spirit using steamed crab surprise to help my mana regen. Or depending on group or fights I will use Mogu Fish Stew. When I do raid I like to bring Banquets to help out the raid as well.
- Potion: I do have a few of the mana potions in my bags but do not use them that often. I do like potion of Jade Serpent.

If you are DPS, what is the (spell) hit your character needs to be viable in a raid?

What is the basic gemming strategy for your character?
I like spirit and Crit

What is the basic reforging strategy for your character?
I try to cap haste

What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
I would like to do any of the bosses in ToT because I haven't had the chance too. As for favorite boss fight, I would have to say I like them all. I enjoy knowing the mechanics. I don't know exactly what tanks have to do but I do know the fights as a healer or dps.

What boss mod(s) do you use?
Deadly Boss Mod

What website(s) do you use to read up on encounters proactively?
IcyVein, Youtube for videos

Please link your armory profile:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... hee/simple

Anything else we missed or you want to tell us?
I play to for fun. I am very helpful. I do not get upset easily and will stick through a raid til the raid leader calls it or if there is a personal emergency i.e husband hurt his knee and i had to take him to the hospital. (happened once) Other than that I hope to join your guild.

draven

Re: Guild Application

Post by draven » July 7th, 2013, 2:42 pm

greetings, thanks for the app! everything looks pretty good, except as you mentioned you are missing a belt buckle and your gems are a bit off. you will probably want to gem for spirit, since mana will likely be a bigger issue in normal mode, but that is mainly a personal preference. ask mr. robot generally does a good job of providing gemming and reforging suggestions.

you should be aware that we already have a disc priest for our main raid, and having multiple disc priests is generally not helpful, so i'm not sure there would be a spot for you there at the moment. however, we raid with pinkbird mentalinstitute on friday and sunday, and they are generally short a healer, so that may work, especially if you are not able to raid during the week due to school in the fall.

anywho, we can invite you as a casual raider for now and then you can request a promotion to raider once you get your gems sorted out. track someone down online and we can get you an invite :)