Valinor - Gnome Warrior

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
Valinor

Valinor - Gnome Warrior

Post by Valinor » August 22nd, 2007, 8:05 pm

I'm Dylan.I'm sixteen.My character's name is Valinor.He is a 29.Spec'd for Arms, but soon to be Arms/Protection hybrid.He's a blacksmith, and miner.I don't have any Heroic, or Kara keys.PvE is my focus, as I'm still a lowbie.I have absolutely no raid experience.My previous (well, soon to be previous) guild was Hostile Takeover. I joined at level 10, and it's been a really good experience, but nearly all of the members I was friendly with left, including the GMs. WhatOnceWas reccomended this guild to me, so...here I am.I'm close personal friends with WhatOnceWas (Night Elf Druid), but other than that, I have no connections with anybody from Forged Alliance.I have no alts, and this is my main, and only character.My play time varies. I, in no way, schedule it. I work various days of the week, but on a regular day, 1 PM-4 PM, and 1 AM-3 AM.Anything I want to tell you? Hm. Well, I'm a smartass, but that shouldn't be taken seriously. And no, I don't think you missed anything.

Valinor

Valinor - Gnome Warrior

Post by Valinor » August 22nd, 2007, 8:07 pm

Oh, and I should probably have mentioned that my play time is EST.

Drumble

Valinor - Gnome Warrior

Post by Drumble » August 23rd, 2007, 5:41 am

Valinor wroteI'm a smartass, but that shouldn't be taken seriously.
Heya Dylan!  I think (hope?) John mentioned that we're pretty casual/friendly/helpful.  Many of us have lowbies coming through the ranks too.I wanted to add to your comment, first of all that I appreciate your honesty - but I feel a need to point out that being a smart ass (I am as well) is fine as long as it's not directed at individuals, and more at the "the world and the rest of the idiots in it".  Sarcasm is a real hard thing to get sometimes when read.  Keep in mind too that with the FA tag, you're taking our guild reputation out with you.  Make sure your intentions are to be funny instead of cruel. That said -- send me or another officer a tell in game and we'll float an invite your way.