Whatoncewas-Druid

tell us about yourself and what brings you to Forged Alliance
WhatOnceWas

Whatoncewas-Druid

Post by WhatOnceWas » August 16th, 2007, 6:51 pm

Hey!My name is John.I'm 16.My toon is Whatoncewas.He's lvl 61He is a Feral Druid.My trades are Skinning and leatherworking.Sorry i have no Heroic keys :/No kara key :(Right now my main Focus is PvE, want ot reach 70!Um my raid experience is brief. Iv'e done some crossroad raids, and some in others but nothing to serious. My old guild Hostle Takeover, i as there from the start. Im very good friends With the GM and i wasa Boss. But the GM left for personal Reasons, and i felt the need for a change.No i dont nkow anyone in this guild, but i would like to meet you all :)I don't have any True alts. This is my main and im tryin to focus on him and get him to 70!My play times are usually 5pm-1am Servertime. (i play at night EST time)Im just someone who enjoy's WoW, its not my life by any means. i just to have fun and enjoy my time on!Thank you for your time!        - John, WhatOnceWas.

Mahnalor

Whatoncewas-Druid

Post by Mahnalor » August 17th, 2007, 3:17 pm

Hi John,Thanks for your interest!  Speak to myself or any of the guild officers in-game so we can chat.  I realize that you were in temporarily and had some house-keeping issues to take care of back at your old guild.. so let us know when all is calm on your end so we can hook up again!Cheers!-Mahnalor