Name (first name only): Zach
Character Name: Blarrette
Main Spec: Holy
Off Spec(s): Ret
Have you read and understand the following posts?
- Read This Before Applying, yes
- Ranks, yes
- About Us, yes
Which of the following best describes your raiding goals? The rest of your application will be judged based on the answer to this question, so please make sure your character reflects your goals.
1. Raid whenever you have time in whatever group is most convenient
2. Raid consistently in a normal / heroic mode group and maybe some mythic3. Dedicated to progressing through mythic at whatever rate the group is capable of
4. Hardcore mythic progression
5. None of the above, please explain:
Please link your armory profile: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... tte/simple
What is your raid experience? Please list as much as you think is relevant.
Casual pugging throughout every expansion, looking to join something more consistent and challenging
Why did you leave your previous (current) guild?
How did you find out about our guild?
Does anyone in our guild know you?
How many alts do you have and is this your main?
What are your play times?
Evenings and midafternoons
Which of our raid times would you be able to make?
Would you be willing to sit out if it is necessary without a fuss?
What website(s) do you use to research your character(s)?
Have you spent a sufficient amount of time and gold on your gear, gems, and enchants?
Still trying to get best in slots items, but I have no problem spending the gold to enchant and gem items
Raiders are expected to use consumables during raids. In the following categories what consumable would you use and why?
- Flask/Elixirs: Flask of the Whispered Pact, for an overall increase in healing done via intellect
- Well Fed: The Hungry Magister, for the increased crit chance on holy shock which leads to more overall healing
- Potion: Leytorrent Potion, situational emergency mana regen during a safe/transition phase. Ancient Mana Potion, quick mana regen at any point of a fight
What is the basic enchanting / gemming strategy for your character?
Neck-Mark of the Ancient Priestess
Back-Binding of Intellect
Ring-Binding of Critical Strike
Gems- one epic intellect gem, and all other slots use crit
What is your favorite boss fight and why? What boss haven't you fought that you're looking forward to the most?
Krosus, I love the simplicity of a dps race with a one shot mechanic that shows you how your time is running out slowly.
Mythic Star Augur is one fight that I would love to try. The added mechanic with the star maps looks interesting even though they are fairly simple
What boss mod(s) / addons do you use?
What website(s) do you use to proactively research raid encounters?
Is there anything else you want to tell us?
I don't have a ton of experience and i'm fairly sure that my wowprogess and log scores will be comparatively low to others, however, i've been playing the game for 10 years and have plenty of experience in other parts of the game that I think would translate well into a more strict raiding schedule.
Are there any ways that we can improve the application process?
None that I see.