raider rank 8/10

rank information and character reviews / questions
draven

raider rank 8/10

Post by draven » August 11th, 2015, 1:27 am

greetings! this thread is for the raider rank event each week in order to list the issues that i've found for those that do not pass inspection. i am generally picky about these things since i want people to get into the habit of always having their gear in order. if you have any questions feel free to reply here.

zxq:
you should be using gift enchants and you have multistrike on your second ring instead of mastery

zxcq

Re: raider rank 8/10

Post by zxcq » August 11th, 2015, 8:24 am

draven wrote: zxq:
you should be using gift enchants and you have multi strike on your second ring instead of mastery
Yes i am aware (think the 10% speed back is arguable as a Mage with the toolkit we have), i should be getting leg ring today and the mastery on the second ring was left over from arcane as the ring will be replaced within 24 hours it was not worth replacing IMO.

I spent all the gold i was able to get(including 10k from Luckeyshot) on the garrison as min maxing that to get the ring faster(+15k DPS) is a better use of time and gold.

On the plus side I was able to farm up 107 Abrogator Stones in around 7 days :D

You may be happy to know Enchanter hut is a work in progress but Garrison resources and gold are two things i have very little of and its stuck at level 1 for now.

****update*****

Got the ring and due to a guildy have the Bigboy chnat on it :lol: