raider rank 1/5

rank information and character reviews / questions
draven

raider rank 1/5

Post by draven » January 6th, 2015, 12:35 am

greetings! this thread is for the raider rank event each week in order to list the issues that i've found for those that do not pass inspection. i am generally picky about these things since i want people to get into the habit of always having their gear in order. if you have any questions feel free to reply here.

disclaimer: since so much has changed and so many things are unknown at the beginning of the expansion, i relied almost entirely on ask mr. robot for this, which is not necessarily accurate. if i've noted that mr. robot suggests something, that doesn't mean it is correct. if you've found information elsewhere or are trying something out spec / stat wise, feel free to ignore my comments.

you should have enchants and gems on gear that is ilvl 630+. i don't expect people to drop 2k+ for the best enchants / gems on gear from heroic dungeons, but every little bit helps so please at least use the cheaper versions. from what i've read, mark of the shattered hand should work for all dps classes, including casters but excluding hunters, despite the confusing description.

aguaspuras:
shoulder / boot gems, weapon enchant

galann:
neck enchant

inori:
neck enchant

lonomia:
boot gem

mahatma:
head gem, neck / ring enchants, weapon enchant depending on what you consider you main spec to be

péstíléncé:
ring enchant

thyrra:
hand / leg gems, neck / ring enchants

Inori

Re: raider rank 1/5

Post by Inori » January 7th, 2015, 4:45 am

Oops, I think I was logged out in my shadow gear anyway. Was disappointed to find out that my sims said mastery = haste > multi = crit > versa, but Icy Veins said multi was on top and mastery was on the bottom. Wasted materials on my DPS ring enchants; good thing I didn't do the neck enchant yet.

Healing set has my JC crafted 640 neck (Victorpeng!) and that one has the good mastery enchant.

-HP

draven

Re: raider rank 1/5

Post by draven » January 7th, 2015, 1:58 pm

i'm pretty sure you were in shadow gear, i wasn't sure if you had different pieces for disc. stat priorities seem to change based on where you look, or at least that's what i've found for the rogue between mr. robot, icy veins, shadowcraft, and simcraft.