raider rank 12/1/2014

rank information and character reviews / questions
draven

raider rank 12/1/2014

Post by draven » December 2nd, 2014, 4:32 am

greetings! this thread is for the raider rank event each week in order to list the issues that i've found for those that do not pass inspection. i am generally picky about these things since i want people to get into the habit of always having their gear in order. if you have any questions feel free to reply here.

disclaimer: since so much has changed and so many things are unknown at the beginning of the expansion, i relied almost entirely on ask mr. robot for this, which is not necessarily accurate. if i've noted that mr. robot suggests something, that doesn't mean it is correct. if you've found information elsewhere or are trying something out spec / stat wise, feel free to ignore my comments.

you should have enchants and gems on gear that is ilvl 630+. i don't expect people to drop 2k+ for the best enchants / gems on gear from heroic dungeons, but every little bit helps so please at least use the cheaper versions. from what i've read, mark of the shattered hand should work for all dps classes, including casters but excluding hunters, despite the confusing description.

galann:
weapon enchant

jalen:
neck / cloak / ring enchants. mr robot claims you should use crit over multistrike.

jodandania:
680 ring. weapon / neck / ring enchants. mr robot claims you should use crit over multistrike. also, your armory picture looks very threatening with that book ;)

kunz:
potentially wrong spec / gear, but weapon / neck / cloak / ring enchants.

lonomia:
680 ring

péstíléncé:
bracer gem, mr robot claims you should use mastery over multistrike.

vannhellsing:
680 ring. potentially pvp gear. trinket gem. neck / cloak / ring enchants.