raider rank 10/22

rank information and character reviews / questions
draven

raider rank 10/22

Post by draven » October 23rd, 2012, 12:33 am

greetings. starting with promotions at the beginning of this tier, i'm going to create a thread for each week and list the issues that i've found for those that do not pass inspection. i'm going to be somewhat lenient starting out, but i am generally picky about these things since i want people to get into the habit of always having their gear in order. please do not sign up for the raider event if your character obviously does not meet the requirements, as you're just wasting my time. if you repeatedly sign up without fixing issues i've already listed, i will not be pleased. if you have any questions feel free to reply here.

aezelkvalae:
tank gear? shoulder enchant

ancajima:
shoulder, bracer, glove, and leg enchants, belt buckle

arnold:
shoulder and shield enchants, belt buckle

barffo:
pvp gear

chiefthunder:
meta gem

crusher:
glove enchant

galann:
meta gem, belt buckle

sxycoree:
glove and boot enchants

tsuni:
leg enchant

Aezelkvalae

Re: raider rank 10/22

Post by Aezelkvalae » October 24th, 2012, 10:36 am

Uh heh. Totally spaced the shoulder enchant. I'll fix it, I even have on in my inventory lol.

coree

Post by coree » October 24th, 2012, 4:22 pm

I feel like I should be saying "Yes Mr. Jeff (*frowny face*), then staying after raid writing on the chalk board, "I will not forget my enchants and I will be prepared." This is definitely the bad kids list.

coree

Post by coree » October 24th, 2012, 4:26 pm

And in my defense (sorta), I have not leveled my enchanting yet on my priest because I have been so busy doing dailies and rl. BUT Jason has leveled his and I keep asking him to make me enchants and he just replies with "what do I get?". Ummm.....dinner? Playtime? My love and affection? What more do you need???? ;)