guild officers / backup raid leader

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

guild officers / backup raid leader

Post by draven » June 24th, 2017, 4:20 pm

greetings! i am seeking volunteers for the rank of officer in both Forged Alliance Proudmoore and Forged Alliance AzgaHaraDestroLord. i have not promoted anyone on Proudmoore yet because i didn't want to assume that people are still interested in the job, and have not replaced any officers on AzgaHaraDestroLord because i don't know who is interested in moving the guild forward into whatever it becomes. responsibilities of the rank include but are not limited to:
  • assist in enforcing guild policies: http://www.forgedalliance.org/about.php
  • help resolve any disputes in a fair and respectful manner
  • assist with guild invites, roster management, and recruitment
  • help manage the guild bank
  • provide feedback and suggestions as to how to improve the guild
  • whatever else seems appropriate
i am also seeking a backup / assistant raid leader who can organize and lead raids when i am late or mia. that will require ensuring there is a feasible group for the raid, sending invites to people in guild and from openraid, and doing other raid leadery type things like clicking the ready check button, making occasional suggestions on how to fail less, letting everyone else carry you to victory, and forgetting to switch to group loot.

if anyone is interested in any of these roles, please let me know and i shall evaluate your qualifications. thanks!

pvtpile

Re: guild officers / backup raid leader

Post by pvtpile » June 25th, 2017, 11:01 am

I can do maintenance and stuff but I did a spell of raid leading once and it didn't end well :evil:

Tsuni

Re: guild officers / backup raid leader

Post by Tsuni » June 25th, 2017, 3:20 pm

I am interested in continuing to be an officer for the guild on both servers.