Legion Raiding and Mythic(kunz/flokie)

guild news, policies, and raid information
sear5668

Legion Raiding and Mythic(kunz/flokie)

Post by sear5668 » September 13th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Hey everyone! Just filled out the survey and wanted to say I would love to Tank again with Phaul on Kunz if needed. I have been using Flokie(monk) as my main and love the Healing and DPS spec. I was planning on using flokie to tank but he seems very weak compared to kunz(warrior). Anyways, let me know what we need between those two and I am happy to fill the role.

I will be running a mythic group. We ran our first one yesterday with no problem. Group was me (flokie), guyute, zanzu, Isve, and yum. Suian and Valicity will be running with us so let me know if you would like to join and we will set up 2 groups.

draven

Re: Legion Raiding and Mythic(kunz/flokie)

Post by draven » September 13th, 2016, 7:44 pm

since this has come up a few times, i will mention that people should probably focus on one character for now, and it should be the character you want to play. legion doesn't appear to be particularly alt friendly starting out, so trying to maintain two raid ready characters may just result in burnout. it seems like there are a lot of people back, both in guild and out, so we should be able to fill in / recruit the roles we are missing.