mythic raiding

guild news, policies, and raid information
draven

mythic raiding

Post by draven » October 29th, 2015, 1:37 am

greetings! i've a few things to mention now that we are hopefully able to raid mythic mode more consistently.

the short version is that mythic is tuned for 20 people and we will need all 20 people to be dedicated to doing everything they can to increase our chance of success, including being prepared, learning the specifics of each encounter and your role, and improving with each attempt.

i will take this opportunity to yet again request that everyone keep up with any related strategy posts on the forums. it is much easier and less time consuming for everyone to read things here than to try to go over every single detail during raids.

everyone needs to use consumables. this includes:
potions, pre-pull for dps and as needed during the encounter. if you don't have the ability to make potions and / or don't want to buy them off the ah or bug someone to make them for you, you can make an alchemy lab and assign a follower to get four free (soulbound) potions a day.

augment runes, ideally an empowered augment rune since it is much less of a hassle than the one time use runes.

theoretically everyone should also use the 125 stat food as well despite it being somewhat annoying to make. it requires (a lot of) fish, which can be obtained with your ship yard, most easily by getting two ships with night elf crews and fishing nets and raiding the oil rig frequently. at only 500 additional stats across the whole raid, it isn't much of a boost, but every little bit helps.

finally, i should also mention that i still have trouble managing larger raids, so if i'm missing something or having people do stoopid things or you think there is something we should try, please let me know so we can adjust accordingly.

if you've any questions / comments / suggestions / whatever, please let me know. thanks!

Ryzuken

Re: mythic raiding

Post by Ryzuken » November 1st, 2015, 9:18 pm

I have plenty of 125 food. In your garrison have a trading post. Keep your garrison resources capped. Just mine and herb your garrison frequently and use them at the trading post. Then use the vendor to buy your fish with garrison resources. When the guy shows up and sells them for 4 resources each....stock up.